I have been nominated for two awards! Wowzers is all I can say! Thank you very much to Jo at what do you make of my cake? for nominating me.
Rules for both the awards are
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and link back to them.
2. Share five random facts about yourself
3. Spread the joy by nominating other bloggers
4. Convey the blogger about the nomination.
So here are the five facts about me
1. My first name is Heather.
2. I own 133 pieces of make up (a large proportion dominated by my eye shadow palettes containing 59 colours in total) and 11 make up brushes. Make up is a massive love of my life as you can probably tell!
3. I've always wished that I could sing and act for as long as I can remember. I think I'd be on stage if I could.
4. I've finally come to terms with truly being who I am. If anyone doesn't particularly like this or me, I won't dwell, because I'll never compromise who I am for anybody else. As Dr Seuss said: “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind”.
5. I took ballet lessons for six years as a teenager. I loved it and still have my pointe shoes as a souvenir.
The people I'm passing the awards onto are
I hope people reading this check out the above bloggers. Their blogs are a delight to read and are baking and crafting some amazing things!