Sunday 15 January 2012

Bakeware Haul

 Take a look at my shopping spree!




TK Maxx could be my favourite place.  It’s amazing for bakeware, PME fondant cutters and sold at really reasonable prices.  I’m impressed every time I go there.  Joe was impressed too, as he bought a particularly sleek knife set to replace our old cheap set.  Now, I know we can’t get excited about knives, but I promise that these are really cool! – They’re ‘pointless’ and stand in a transparent block.

I bought the pastry cutters, flower cutters and pastry brush from Atkinsons in Sheffield.  A great, local store that seems to have every staple you’d need.

The fluted flan tin is to quench my need to make a Tarte Au Citron, Mary Berry style.  I’ve been studying the Great British Bake Off book and Mary Berry’s Baking Bible of late and I’m really excited to try the classic, yet difficult to master recipes!

Next things on my ‘to buy’ list is a 1 lb and 2 lb loaf tin.  Chocolate and banana loaf here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment