Sunday 15 January 2012

My Christmas Present

I just want to take this time to gush over my Kenwood KMix I bought from John Lewis...




How gorgeous and sleek is that? It’s very aesthetically pleasing.


I bought this as an early Christmas present to myself at the start of December, after debating the KMix and Kitchen Aid. Two very similar products but with about £200 difference! I would say that Kitchen Aid are like Apple in the sense that they can charge a premium purely for the image.

I’m most pleased with my purchase and it’s definitely made my baking life a lot easier! It’s a pleasure being able to set the mixer going, potter around, then go back to it and it’ll be mixed! An excellent product and would recommend to everyone out there.  Well worth the £230 price tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment